To set up this app on the MIUI devices running MIUI follow the Easy steps below
1. Turn on your internet link (cellular data or Wi-Fi) and proceed to play shop.
2. Swipe right and open the menu from left.
3. Tap on 'My Apps and Games'
4. Find the Mi Drop App and click on update/install.
5. Wait a minute before the app gets updated.
6. Now you can locate a separate app for Mi Drop Feature on your house Screen.
7. Voila! Now you can use Mi Drop App n your device running MIUI. To install this app about the devices running ROMs other than
MIUI follow the simple steps below:
* Download the Mi Drop Android from the Google Play Store from here directly.
* Wait till the download gets finished.
* The moment you are done click on the apk document to install it.
* You will find a warning that 'Installing Apps from Unknown Sources isn't allowed with this device'.
* To deny this warning visit Settings of your device.
* Then visit security settings and find the choice to enable installation from unknown sources.
* Harness there and allow the installation.
* Now install the app and start it up.
* Voila! You now have the newest version of Mi drop app installed on your device.
How to utilize MI Drop App
The user interface of this app is really simple; You can use it easily once you know about it. Here are the steps you want to
follow to transfer document. Let us consider we are transferring a music file named as 'Audio W1.mp3'. Now with reference to
the, follow the following steps:
* If you are the one who's sending the file, tap on the Send option in your home display.
* Now a menu will pop up from where you will find a listing of apps, images, videos and the rest of the files.
* Pick the file that you want to transfer. Just like we're here shifting Audio W1.mp3 file.
* Now ask the other guy to tap on get the choice to receive the file.
* The app will begin searching for nearby devices with Mi Drop App who are sending any info.
* The moment it locates the server's device click on the icon to connect.
* Now a notification will pop up requesting your permission to get the file.
* Click on 'Accept' to receive the file.
* Voila! You are done; the file that you sent from the server's device is going to be obtained within minutes by the client's